Environmental Consulting Careers
We are a growing company offering many environmental consulting careers such as; air permitting, EPA enforcement and TSCA certification consulting. We hire candidates from civil, chemical, and environmental engineering, and health, safety, and science disciplines. We measure our success by the talent of our personnel.
To attract and retain the best candidates we offer:
- An atmosphere that promotes individual development
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Individual mentoring programs
- Professional training opportunities
ESC’s Benefits include:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- IRA with 3% company matching
- Long and short term disability insurance
- Professional development and training
- Bonus and profit plan dependent on annual revenue
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Easy access to public transportation and attractive offices with nearby amenities
Environmental Strategy Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people of diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please see below for more information on current opportunities.
Senior Director of Environmental Compliance Services
- 25+ years of experience in environmental consulting with focus on environmental permitting/engineering and compliance.
- Regulatory knowledge of EPA and state regulations (PA, NJ, NY).
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in air permitting and multi-media regulatory and technical issues.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects, including project scopes and cost estimates.
- Provide high quality deliverables to clients on time and within budget.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, train and develop technical staff.
- Recruit/hire staff and mentor for delivery of high quality outcomes.
- Demonstrated track record in client development in a seller/doer environmental consulting services business model
- BS in related Engineering specialty or Environmental Sciences; MS preferred, PE or ability to secure in future is desired.
- Strong technical writing skills, verbal and presentation communications skills.
- Positive and collaborative attitude, people skills, and drive for success.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, project management software and experience using agency online systems.
- 3-5+ years of environmental work experience
- BS degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering or Chemical Engineering; MS preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects
- Expertise in compliance management
- A consulting background
- Capable of completing projects independently based on technical and regulatory knowledge.
- Primary technical resource to project management staff and periodically interfaces with client.
- Track record of strong client relationships and successful client satisfaction
- Good verbal and written communication skills including clear and concise technical writing
- Strong organizational and computer skills, team player, attention to detail, work effectively under deadline and time budgets
- Commitment to high quality service and integrity with clients and company
- Participate in, or lead focus areas
- Mentor Staff Engineer/Scientists
Because of the large number of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please send any questions related to our current opportunities to email@example.com.
We appreciate your investment in time and energy in our process and thank you for your interest in joining Environmental Strategy Consultants, Inc.